- Madaba the Mosaic City
- Petra Classical Visit
- Baidah Little Petra on Horse Back
- Wadi Rum 4 Days Ride
Accommodation – Subject to availability:
– Night 1&7 Madaba (Aitch Hotel or Similar)
– Night 2 Petra (Edom Hotel or Similar)
– Night 3 Baidah Little Petra (Seven Wonders Bedouin Camp)
– Night 4, 5&6 Wadi Rum Camp
Day 1 (Saturday) Airport/Madaba (Dinner)
Arrival at Amman Airport and transfer to hotel in Madaba. Meeting with Luxury Tours Representative. Night at the Aitch Hotel or Similar Hotel. Dinner Included.
Day 2 (Sunday): Petra on foot (Breakfast & Dinner)
Early departure for Petra (2h30 to 3 hours’ drive). On our arrival we leave our luggage at the hotel and then have the opportunity to visit this legendary site, accompanied at the beginning by a Jordanian guide (most of the time English speaking) until the exit of the Siq at Khazneh (the treasure). Lunch included. Then we are free to explore this majestic site on our own until nightfall. Night at Edom Hotel or Similar.
Day 3(Monday): “Little Petra” on horseback (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
After breakfast, meeting with the local team and allocation of horses according to the level of each. We ride for our first day in one of the most beautiful places in the world to discover “Little Petra”, Baidah. Night at the Camp, dinner included.
Day4-7(Tuesday to Friday): (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner), Comfort Camp
Main Attractions during the ride
(Barrah Canyon, Lawrence House, Um Ishrin Canyon, Burdha Bridge, Um Fruth, Khazaly Canyon, Sand Dune, Anafishia Inscriptions, Lawrence Spring).
Riding Day 2:
After breakfast, transfer to Wadi Rum (2 Hours Drive), 4 to 5 hours ride 20 km
Meeting horse and team in diseh which is a small village located east part of Wadi Rum protected area, we will ride south in direction of Barrah canyon and open valley – We will reach our camp for lunch take a break of 2 to 3 hours according to weather and have a lovely afternoon ride looking at the famous red Um Twiguy rock and Thamudic inscriptions.
Dinner & Overnight
Riding Day 3:
Barrah canyon- red sand dune
We will ride Through Barrah, another spectacular canyon in Wadi Rum surrounded by high cliffs where we often see climbers. At the end of the canyon, we reach our lunch place. Your guide will find the best ways to cross secret canyons to reach the camp before sunset!
Dinner overnight at the Camp.
Riding Day 4:
Burdha Arch-mushroom rock- Al Manghour mountain –
Breakfast in camp, and then ride towards Burdha arch area. Crossing nice sandy red and magic mushroom stone sand canyons having lunch at the bottom of Burdha Mountain. Afternoon ride on a nice track with a beautiful view of the Wadi Rum red mountains.
Dinner & overnight at the Camp.
Riding Day 5:
Djebel Ghazaly- Lawrence house – Wadi rum-
Last riding excursions in the heart of wadi rum, Ghazaly canyon, Lawrence wale.
End of riding days, say goodbye to our horses and the team.
transfer to Madaba Aitch Hotel with Farewell dinner at one of the oldest Restaurants in Town Adonis (7 to 10 minutes’ Walk from Hotel).
Day8 (Saturday) Departure Day (Breakfast):
Transfer to Amman International Airport.
– 1780 USD per person sharing twin/dbl room.
– Single supplement: USD 195.
All year excluding the period between 3rd of June up to the 2nd of September
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
– Jordan Pass. (Petra Entrance fee & Visa Waiver).
– Airport Transfer to/from Amman/Madaba
– 5 days of horseback riding
– Full board During Horse-riding days.
– Drinks (water, tea and coffee during the Horse-riding days).
– Accommodation as mentioned.
– The financial guarantee of your payments by our travel operator surety.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Airline Ticket.
• Lunch in Petra day 2
• Alcohol Drinks and drinks off riding days.
• Assistance insurance, repatriation, cancellation…
• Tips (recommendation: around 20 JOD for the whole team)
• Any service not mentioned as included
7 days before departure 100% to be charged.
8– 19 Days before departure 50% to be charged.
20 – 30 Days before departure 25% to be charged.
* The programs in Jordan are given for information only. They may be subject to change; climatic conditions, winds, the changing nature of the terrain, the physical condition of the riders… daily determine the itinerary. This under the sole responsibility of the guide, in charge of the group.
Baidah Ride depends on Weather Condition, Road Condition and any other emergencies that might come up without any prior Notice, in case of any emergencies we will cancel Baidah ride and do the 5 riding days in Wadi Rum only.